Filth-06.jpg
Filth-05.jpg
Filth-03.jpg
Filth-02.jpg
Simply James McAvoy
EST 2016 | your ultimate source for all things celebrity name
Jan 29th

Wanted

James McAvoy doesn’t know what’s happening with the Wanted sequel.

The Scottish actor, who starred in Wanted alongside Angelina Jolie and Morgan Freeman, said he’s “waiting” to see what film bosses come up with.

“I really don’t know, I’m still waiting to see – I keep hearing it is happening, then it’s not,” he said at the London premiere of his new film, The Last Station.

He admitted he would like to reprise his role as assassin Wesley Gibson.

“I read a version of the script a while ago and I don’t know what’s happening now, so we’ll wait and see. They want to make it and it made a lot of money so they’ll be happy to make it, but it doesn’t seem to be materialising just yet – I’m sure it will

Click here for more

Source: The Press Association

Jan 28th

That’s right! Get a ‘tweet alert’ everytime the site is updated!

Click here and follow us!

Jan 28th

Thinking that expectant parents James McAvoy and Anne-Marie  Duff have beautiful singing voice, actress Helen Mirren says, ‘That baby will have the most beautiful lullabies sung to it.’

Helen Mirren is convinced expectant parents James McAvoy and Anne-Marie Duff will have a musical baby – because both stars have “beautiful singing voices”. The couple announced on Tuesday, January 26, they’re set to welcome their first child – and their “The Last Station” co-star Mirren can’t wait to see the couple become parents.

Speaking about the pregnancy at the drama’s London premiere on Tuesday, Mirren said, “It’s great. James is a new friend, Anne-Marie is an old friend. I did a play with Anne-Marie quite a few years ago and understood right there and then what a great actress she is. I met James just on this film and quietly fell in love with him, so it couldn’t be better. You just can’t believe how happy they are together. They are so grounded.”

She adds, “I tell you what – that baby will have the most beautiful lullabies sung to it. Anne-Marie and James both have beautiful singing voices.” And when asked how he felt about the happy news, McAvoy told reporters, “Amazing. Psychedelic. Excellent.”

Source: Aceshowbiz

Jan 27th

The Last Station star James McAvoy says he and wife Anne-Marie Duff are ‘very pleased’ at becoming parents.

See video here.

Latest Site Updates

Added new pics
New Layout
Gallery members erased please reapply.
LSQTVLondon Interview
Contact Form added

Jan 18th

James McAvoy has been making a name for himself with critically acclaimed performances in mostly period dramas, but the Scottish actor says he’s ready to branch out and do other genres. He starred with Angelina Jolie in his first big action film, 2008’s “Wanted,” and he’s set to co-star with Seth Rogen in the comedy “I’m With Cancer.” The European-set drama “The Last Station” finds McAvoy on more familiar territory: portraying a lovelorn man in a bygone era.

A lot of your movies have been about love. Are you drawn to these scripts because you’re a romantic a heart?

Yeah, I think I’m a romantic at heart. I’m an incurable romantic. I don’t mean necessarily the script [has to have] affairs of the heart with the opposite sex, although it seems that way at times, but just in terms of stories. I like romantic, sweeping stories, not just sexy love ones. I just think it’s an important part of everybody’s life. Even if we tell the same story over and over again, we need to hear it over and over again, because it’s so important.

Read more here.………..
Source: Exaimner.com

Jan 12th

Added 10 pics from the Premiere of the Last Station.

Page 1 of 11