Filth-07.jpg
Filth-06.jpg
Filth-05.jpg
Filth-03.jpg
Filth-02.jpg
Simply James McAvoy
EST 2016 | your ultimate source for all things celebrity name
May 29th

James McAvoy: superhero! Though I never thought I’d see the day, I’m excited to report that McAvoy has been cast in X-Men: First Class as a young Charles Xavier!
The Scottish thespian will play the man who will become Professor X (you know, prebaldness, pre-Magneto battling) in the prequel, which Matthew Vaughn will direct.

May 13th

I know I haven’t posted any recent updates, but I’ve been catching up on my McAvoy movies. I’ve found a channel on youtube that actually has quite a bit of the early part of James Career. I have most of james filmography, but could never get my hands on his early days so I thought I would share with you on what I found if you too haven’t catched up on your James McAvoy early days.

http://www.youtube.com/user/maytaya

Also Fiona is currently selling a VHS on The Bill episode “Rent”. If you are interested in purchasing it. You can buy it here on Ebay.

May 1st

USA Today has your first look at Robert Redford’s new film, ‘The Conspirator,’ starring ‘Atonement’ star, James McAvoy. According to the paper, the film follows the search for a small group of Confederate sympathizers who aided in the 1865 assassination of Abraham Lincoln in Ford’s Theater.

McAvoy plays a Union soldier who agrees to defend the owner of a boarding house’s, Mary Surratt (Robin Wright), son who was the main conspirator trying to escape the manhunt.

Source: Indyposted

Page 1 of 11