i added 55 new pics from:

X-Men New York Premiere
X-Men Press Conference
Today Show
Candids- May 24
Times Talks

May 26th

May 23rd

Added several new images and a new gallery layout. I’m currently working on a layout change so that will be next. If I find anything new it will be added too.

May 14th

Also don’t forget
: “Gnomeo & Juliet”, is available via Movies on Demand this coming Tuesday, May 17! The On Demand movie will be released one week before the DVD/blue-ray movies are made available in stores (and in most cases, about a month before you can rent them via Netflix or Redbox)!

May 6th

I recently for some unknown reason, felt the need to write something on James. I’ve been an admirer of his since Atonement which was the reason I started this site to begin with. But as they say inspiration can create a spark and so James has given me that spark to write. I created a fiction piece on him and Anne Hathaway since I loved their pairing in Becoming Jane. So if you like reading, and I hope you will enjoy what I wrote.

This story was written as just a preview, not sure how long it will go on. But I would like to give you a chance to read my creation on what I titled “Love Hurts!” About two brothers in love with the same woman and expanding their horizons to alternate lives in which they already lead, but are afraid to grasp. One afraid of Love, the other afraid of Loss.

Click on the image to read it!

Page 1 of 212