Filth-07.jpg
Filth-06.jpg
Filth-05.jpg
Filth-03.jpg
Filth-02.jpg
Simply James McAvoy
EST 2016 | your ultimate source for all things celebrity name
Jun 26th

James McAvoy is reportedly in early talks to star in Danny Boyle’s Trance.

The Scottish star is set to step in for his X-Men: First Class co-star Michael Fassbender, who had previously been attached to the role of a shady gang leader, said Variety.

The gritty thriller – which is due to start production in September – would tell the story of an auction house assistant who masterminds a heist, but things don’t go according to plan.

Oscar-winning director Danny is expected to start work on Trance before taking time off to focus on his Olympic duties, where he is acting as artistic director for the opening ceremony at the London 2012 games.

James – who plays Professor Charles Xavier in Matthew Vaughn’s superhero prequel – is due to start shooting British crime movie Welcome To The Punch.

Source: belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Jun 15th

Jun 6th

More Video here:
See the video here

Jun 3rd

Lionsgate has announced that the political drama THE CONSPIRATOR, from director Robert Redford and starring James McAvoy, Robin Wright, Kevin Kline, Tom Wilkinson, Evan Rachel Wood, Justin Long and Alexis Bledel (television’s Gilmore Girls), will be released on Blu-ray in a deluxe edition and for a limited time will be available in a collectible foil-stamped packaging on August 16, 2011. The film follows the trial of Mary Surratt (Robin Wright) who is the only woman charged as a co-conspirator in the trial of the assassination of Abraham Lincoln. She must have faith in her skeptical lawyer (James McAvoy) to prove her innocence and save her life.

I thought this film looked pretty fascinating and was surprised that it had a limited release (it only played on a little over 700 screens) and didn’t get the attention it probably deserved which is surprising since it had such a star-studded cast. Oh well, I know I’ll be picking it up this summer. Special features include:

Feature-length documentary about the plot to kill Lincoln
Interviews with the cast and crew
Numerous featurettes on the making of the film and the true story behind it
Blu-ray Exclusive: Image galleries
Blu-ray Exclusive: Video commentary with Robert Redford

Source: flix66

Jun 3rd

James McAvoy has revealed he has taken lessons from one of TV’s most notorious failed actors – Friends character Joey.

The Scottish screen star has admitted his technique for crying on cue involved some tweaking in a sensitive area, copied from the sitcom.

James, whose films include Atonement, made his confession as he chatted to Graham Norton for the presenter’s BBC1 chat show, to be screened on Friday.

Joey – played by Matt Le Blanc – famously described in one edition of long-running US series Friends how he would pinch himself painfully in the nether regions to make himself cry.

Asked how he can summon the tears, James said: “Generally I can do it when I need to, but every now and then I’ve had to get the tweezers out and do the Joey Tribbiani trick.”

The star also said he used to pass the time while working in a bakery before he found acting fame by writing a wish list of girls he fancied.

“I worked in a bakery making fairy cakes. It was dull and I worked on my own so I used to write all the names of all the girls I wanted to sleep with in the cakes in jam. That got me through the night.”

Source: belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Jun 1st

I made this new layout for the promotion of X-Men First Class. I hope you like it.

Page 1 of 11