Filth-07.jpg
Filth-06.jpg
Filth-05.jpg
Filth-03.jpg
Filth-02.jpg
Simply James McAvoy
EST 2016 | your ultimate source for all things celebrity name
Feb 26th

Posted a new photo shoot from Louise Haywood-Schiefer and some photos from James’s Macbeth Opening Night. You can view all those in the gallery.

OpeningNightMacbeth (1)

Feb 19th

We’re all imposters in Hollywood

This is an all-Scottish ‘Macbeth’, in the shadow of the coming independence referendum.
‘We are doing it at a very important time and on the doorstep of Downing Street, which is great. I’m half expecting Alex Salmond to turn up and do something funny. I’ve seen “Macbeth” before and everybody’s English apart from one Scottish witch – what’s that all about?’

Your own bit of Scotland, Drumchapel outside Glasgow, is pretty hairy: does your background keep your feet on the ground in Hollywood?
‘It does, but I don’t really like seeing Drumchapel as a bad place: it’s not fair to the people that live there. One of the weird things about Hollywood is we’re all imposters; we’re all just glammed up. At a proper Hollywood party – an Oscars party – you look around and go, “Fuck, he’s a movie star and she’s a movie star and he got six million dollars for a film,” but it’s clear everybody’s the same. Your initial instinct might be “How the fuck did I get here?” but after a couple of years you go, “The same way every fucker else did.”’

Macbeth2013 (1) Macbeth2013 (2) Macbeth2013 (3)

Source: Timeout

Feb 17th

[jwplayer mediaid=”805″]

Preview the other trailer here
Trance Trailer

Feb 17th

[jwplayer mediaid=”804″]

You can preview the other two here.

Welcome to the Punch Clip
Welcome to the Punch Tv Spot

Feb 17th

I am currently working on the new layout its not currently finished yet. But here’s what I got so far. I updated the gallery with new images from MacBeth and have the latest 4 videos to post from Trance and Welcome to the Punch. I am gonna create more slides for the layout, but need to get some sleep. So I hope you like. 🙂

Page 1 of 11